CREATIVE

 

Creative

Hi! I'm Ayaan, and I started my creative photography + blogging business 13 years ago. The first four years of that, I was working desk jobs full-time while pursuing my creative business as a side hustle. I've seen trends come and go, technology change, and have been there since the birth of social media (WILD times!)

I'm an enneagram type 2 wing 3, 'The Hostess' (which means I love helping + nurturing others), I have a moderate houseplant-collecting compulsion, I love gardening, my husband, my dogs, my chickens, and my cat, my mother + sister + brother are teachers, and I love bodies of water but can't swim.

HELLO, FRIEND

Basically—teaching is in my DNA, helping things grow brings me more joy than anything in the world, and somebody's gotta keep an eye on me at the beach.

I’ve had a wildly prolific career in the creative world, including writing + photographing two cookbooks, growing my instagram account to over 409k followers, working as a highly successful freelance photographer + stylist, running my critically acclaimed food blog Adventures in Cooking, and hosting events + photography courses.

And with this career I created for myself, I work 4 to 5 days a week, 3 to 6 hours a day. I never work nights or weekends, and have several months off for vacation. And I make over 500k a year.

Ayaan

Hello there. I am Ayaan, an digital entrepreneur. With a handful of years of practice and experiment, I’m here to help bloggers like you to create an outstanding blog and earn money from it.

Previous Post Next Post